I thought we are closed.. I thought we valued each other more than all those silly things.. I thought we loved our friendship more than our ego.. I thought you would loved me as much as I love you.. But then, they are just my thoughts.. and unfortunately, it seems like you don't think so..
To be honest, I really don't mind to listen to all of your problems and concerns.. But, my friend, I seriously don't want to be your punching bag.. Why did you always release all your anger and frustration to me.? It is like I am being punished for something that I am not even related to.. I understand that you are stressed.. I understand that you need to release your pent-up emotions.. But, you should have find some other way to cool you down, instead of being harsh to me, the one who tried to comfort you during your hard times.?
Maybe I don't really mean anything to you, but I think of you as a person whom I can trust and rely on.. You said I was your closest friend, but you treated me as if I was the reason for all your troubles.. If you really think of me as your friend, would you do that to me.?
Yes.. I know you said sorry.. I clearly said that I forgave you and I hoped that you would not repeat the same thing.. Because I was getting tired of all the dramas.. I thought you understand what I meant.. But it turned out that you didn't totally get the idea.. You repeated the same thing and it just got worsen.. Suddenly, all of our friends became involved in all of your nonsense behaviour.. They loved and appreciated you more than you know, but you treated them indifferently just because of your dark past.. If I was the only victim, maybe I could still tolerated it.. But when I saw their tears and sadness, I just lost all my coolness..
I wanted to talk to you, but you never gave me any chance to do so.. Just because I burst out for the first time, you simply told people that you hate me.. Just because I shouted, you believed that I don't care about you..
I am sorry, my dearest friend.. I am very sorry.. I am just so tired of all these.. and I chose to let you go..
No comments:
Post a Comment